How to File an Amended Tax Return

Did you discover tax breaks you might have missed in the past? You still have time to file an amended return for 2017, 2018 or 2019 and get back an extra refund. This article in U.S. News & World Report explains why and how to file an amended return — and how the procedure is different this year.

Read Full Article

Leave a Comment